Termite inspections - Bendigo and Central Victoria
Go Pest provide professional termite inspections in Bendigo and across central Victoria. With our highly trained inspectors and latest termite detection technology, you can be sure you are getting a comprehensive inspection giving you that important peace of mind.
Termite inspections - A "Health check" for your home
With the chances of termites attacking your home more likely than fire, flood and natural disaster combined, it's wise to get a regular termite inspection. Australian Standards recommend you should have a termite inspection at least once a year and more often in areas of high termite pressure. Not only do the inspections check to see whether termites are attacking your property or are present in your yard, but they also identify issues around the property that need to be remedied to make it less attractive to termites.
Why choose Go Pest for your termite inspections?
- Experienced, licensed and insured termite inspectors
- Comprehensive inspections - inside, outside, roof void, sub-floor, garage and yard
- Use of moisture meter to detect leaks or areas of moisture behind walls
- Use of Termatrac technology to detect termite movement behind walls
- Post-inspection discussion of findings, advice on options for termite treatments & protection
- Comprehensive 20+ page report with photographs and recommendations
When comparing termite inspection services, check how long companies estimate the inspection will take. A thorough inspection will take time to inspect all parts of the property in turn. A complete termite inspection can sometimes take up to 2 hours or more, depending on the size of the property, construction type and issues that may be found. For a standard 3/4 bedroom house on a concrete slab, you should be concerned if the inspector has completed the inspection in less than an hour. If you want the feeling of security that a proper termite inspection can provide, contact Go Pest Bendigo to book your next termite inspection.
Many of our regulars save money by combining their annual termite inspection and pest control treatment in a single visit.
Give our friendly office staff a call to find out more.